I am missing u....I LOVE u.
A Cute poem For A Cute Girl
A Fine Romance
I am missing u....
Too many words left unspoken
Too many things left undone
Why can't it be and why can't I?
For all I know this pain deep inside
I am not yours, not lost in you,
Not lost, although I long to be
Lost as a candle lit at noon,
Lost as a snowflake in the sea.
Passion burning deep in my heart
Wishing that we were never apart
Coming together hand in hand
Melted and pressed as grains of sand
Shaping a most beautiful pane of glass
Etchings abound and trimmed with brass
If loving you is wrong
Then my heart knows not what is right
I cry myself to sleep
Every second of the night
What is there to do?
What is there to say?
I know I can't have you
But still I give my heart away
Shaikh Haneef's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am missing u....I LOVE u. by Shaikh Haneef )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels
- Never, Never, Never Give Up!, Denis Martindale