I AM LIVING IN A GRAIN OF SAND
Only a pretty grain of sand Is my pretty kingdom because I don't feel I have any pretty Place in our current world, Only a pretty passing cloud Accepts me to ride its pretty Back to take me with it anywhere, Only in a pretty crack of a rock I might find a place for me, Only in a drop of rain falls Somewhere I might be there, Only in a spike of grain in a Pretty field I might live there Because this world in which we Live is no more for me at all.
Poet Other Poems
- (Images From The Innocent Childhood) صو...
- ؟ سندويتشة فلافل او سندويتشة شاورما (A F...
- 2014 / TWENTY-EOURTEEN
- 2014 Is The Pretty Year Of Hope
- A BANKRUPT مديونير
- A BARREL OF OIL
- A Big Tsunami Is Going To Come
- A Bouquet Of Flowers And Roses To You -new-
- A CAKE PARTY
- A candle of pretty light
- A Chalet
- A CIVIL ENGINEER مهندسة مدنية
- A CRAZY WAR
- A Cross-Eyed World
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.