I AM LIVING IN A GRAIN OF SAND
Only a pretty grain of sand Is my pretty kingdom because I don't feel I have any pretty Place in our current world, Only a pretty passing cloud Accepts me to ride its pretty Back to take me with it anywhere, Only in a pretty crack of a rock I might find a place for me, Only in a drop of rain falls Somewhere I might be there, Only in a spike of grain in a Pretty field I might live there Because this world in which we Live is no more for me at all.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I AM LIVING IN A GRAIN OF SAND by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On Death, Willie Walker
- Discrimination, gajanan mishra
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai