I Am In Trouble
Being not connected with You.
I am not this body
I am telling the truth.
You can say whatever you like
I am unaffected you can see.
I am my own Master, see
I am no way connected with You.
You can do nothing
I am sure you can change yourself only for me.
You are in trouble that I know
Being your friend I am your foe.
No difference who you are
See nothing is here nothing is there.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Am In Trouble by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
- Multi-dimensional; heavens?, Mark Heathcote
- Watch, ramesh rai
- You Know I Do, Michael McParland
- Drowning, Neela Nath
- Where to go, gajanan mishra
- This African Woman, Anthony Seyi Abiodun
- My sky is not clear and blue, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Salvation, gajanan mishra
- beef, it's what boys like, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)