I Am In Trouble
Being not connected with You.
I am not this body
I am telling the truth.
You can say whatever you like
I am unaffected you can see.
I am my own Master, see
I am no way connected with You.
You can do nothing
I am sure you can change yourself only for me.
You are in trouble that I know
Being your friend I am your foe.
No difference who you are
See nothing is here nothing is there.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Am In Trouble by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- One who is against truth, gajanan mishra
- The Rain Falls On The Hill Above, Dennis Lange
- A Mirror, Margaret Alice Second
- Corners Of The Mouth, Saiom Shriver
- Lower Bunk Karma, Saiom Shriver
- Riddle Poem, Kiera Price
- Love is Sacrifice, Paul Sebastian
- The Guilty Innocent, Tata Kosi
- Lyman and Lloyd, Kim Barney
- The Incomplete Dzire, kashif khan
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind, William Shakespeare
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)