I Am Fire
I am fire, feel me burn!
I am passion, flames I churn!
Deep within me, embers glow.
All throughout me, rhythms flow:
Screaming: Soothing: Soaring high.
Illuminate the human eye!
Dance with me, Oh, souls innate!
Burn, with me, flames intricate!
Celebrate it: Life ablaze!
Friends and family amaze!
Now, and always, flare with me:
Let the world your brilliance see!
Chris Schleier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Fire by Chris Schleier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher