I Am Fire
I am fire, feel me burn!
I am passion, flames I churn!
Deep within me, embers glow.
All throughout me, rhythms flow:
Screaming: Soothing: Soaring high.
Illuminate the human eye!
Dance with me, Oh, souls innate!
Burn, with me, flames intricate!
Celebrate it: Life ablaze!
Friends and family amaze!
Now, and always, flare with me:
Let the world your brilliance see!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Fire by Chris Schleier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Leap In The Dark, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Butterflies, Ronald Chapman
- History, Nikola Vaptsarov
- The Mother, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Spring, Nikola Vaptsarov
- I Don't Want A Machine To Read This Poem, Shalom Freedman
- Letter, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Eulogy, Michael McParland
- The Wife's Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Eternal Silence, Michael McParland