Chris Schleier (Cumming, Georgia)
I Am Fire
I am fire, feel me burn!
I am passion, flames I churn!
Deep within me, embers glow.
All throughout me, rhythms flow:
Screaming: Soothing: Soaring high.
Illuminate the human eye!
Dance with me, Oh, souls innate!
Burn, with me, flames intricate!
Celebrate it: Life ablaze!
Friends and family amaze!
Now, and always, flare with me:
Let the world your brilliance see!
Poet Other Poems
- (When I Soar) Swiftly Through the Veil
- A Running River to the Heart
- As The Darkness Fades Away
- Blessed Prophet, Chosen Seer
- Born Again
- Darkness, Doubt, and Fear Without
- Heartache May I leave Behind
- Here Wherein the Meadow Grows
- I Am Fire
- I See Her Dancing
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.