I Am Dying Of My Own Obscurity
I AM DYING OF MY OWN OBSCURITY
I am dying of my own Obscurity
I am dying of my own Mediocrity
I am dying of my own Failure
I am dying of my own Nothingness
I am laughing at my own Obscurity
I am wincing at my own Mediocrity
I am regretting my own Failure
I am smiling at my own Nothingness
I am laughing at my own self- importance
I am happy to be alive
I am glad I am able to write these few lines now
I know I have all these mixed- up contradictory feelings
I feel a bit better now after writing this-
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Dying Of My Own Obscurity by Shalom Freedman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler