**I am a solid insoluble insane**
Do you all know my deeds?
yeah, perhaps but you all know my name,
do you know I am insane, solid and insoluble,
great! Now listen to me and judge then,
do you think I am a fool talented
the one who is always floating in words,
yes, I am, I am so, and a very rude genius,
I love someone, by heart but madly, a sin?
do you rather think me a child, think me insane,
I have guts, they are terrible and rude,
I want water over my fire, broke out into my heart,
and really, the secret chamber burned, made me insane
and I think, my world is a cage with a parrot,
and with whom I can talk to enchant strains.
my luck is dull and dirty and gives rather pain
that has made me a solid insoluble insane.
Vishal Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**I am a solid insoluble insane** by Vishal Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Your Mind, Nicholas Smith
- No matter- if you, gajanan mishra
- How Long iS yOUr List of Shoulds?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey