**I am a solid insoluble insane**
Do you all know my deeds?
yeah, perhaps but you all know my name,
do you know I am insane, solid and insoluble,
great! Now listen to me and judge then,
do you think I am a fool talented
the one who is always floating in words,
yes, I am, I am so, and a very rude genius,
I love someone, by heart but madly, a sin?
do you rather think me a child, think me insane,
I have guts, they are terrible and rude,
I want water over my fire, broke out into my heart,
and really, the secret chamber burned, made me insane
and I think, my world is a cage with a parrot,
and with whom I can talk to enchant strains.
my luck is dull and dirty and gives rather pain
that has made me a solid insoluble insane.
Vishal Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**I am a solid insoluble insane** by Vishal Sharma )
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon