I Am A Moving Force
Every force generates from somewhere,
It depends on the source of
The force. The distance of
The force from the source has no impact.
Yes, I am a moving force,
Everywhere I go; I make an impact.
When I say a word; people act.
Yes, I generate from somewhere,
My secret is the source I am from.
My source makes me to move from
Here to there, from first to second.
My source is from above: The second hand
Of the Almighty! Now tell me your force.
What is the source of your force?
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am A Moving Force by Musa Ndhlovu )
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon