I am a girl child...
Girl, pity girl child I am
So gloomy and sad I am
Like little toy doll I am treated
Always felt insulted and cheated
Men, you take me for a ride
No rules for me, You abide
Am I a mere puppet?
That can dance on the tunes of drums and trumpets
I also have My life
With wishes and fancies to be alive
God bestowed me my life
So let me Please be alive....
Allow me to enjoy my life........
Payal Malhotra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am a girl child... by Payal Malhotra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- to be continued..., Mandolyn ...
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Face in the Passing Train, David Lewis Paget
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale