My days are dark...
Rays of sunshine elude me...
I no longer subdue this pit...
I embrace it...
I face it.....
I am it....
Black as the night itself is my
No longer can I fight it...
The inevitable will be...
Just wait and see...
You and me....
Shall never come to be....
So just leave me....
Leave me to rot on the shore....
For i can’t go on anymore....
I’m too sore FAR too sore....
sheade rudman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am by sheade rudman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar