My days are dark...
Rays of sunshine elude me...
I no longer subdue this pit...
I embrace it...
I face it.....
I am it....
Black as the night itself is my
No longer can I fight it...
The inevitable will be...
Just wait and see...
You and me....
Shall never come to be....
So just leave me....
Leave me to rot on the shore....
For i can’t go on anymore....
I’m too sore FAR too sore....
sheade rudman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am by sheade rudman )
- Creativity, Tex T Sarnie
- Three Small Fancies, Ananta Madhavan
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)