Natasha Caroline Norville
I am a lioness,
Strong and fearless.
I am a lion,
Ferocious and tame.
I am a tiger,
With anger I strike.
I am a cheetah,
With speed, I defend.
I am a panther,
In the dead of night I walk.
I am a fox,
Cunning and silent.
I am an owl,
Wise in battle.
I am a mountain,
That stands strong.
I am a tree,
That grows tall.
I am the night
Dark are my ways.
I am the day
That turns despair into light.
I am a sword,
My aim is true.
I am a shield,
Protector and guardian of my owner.
I am a fighter, a warrior
Who fights for freedom.
I am a mysterious woman
Of the night and of the day.
Appearing in time of need.
And disappearing when no longer needed.
Natasha Caroline Norville's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (“I Am” by Natasha Caroline Norville )
- Postcard, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I'll Never Leave, Taurai, George Pfumbi
- Drug war, hasmukh amathalal
- ಅತ್ಯಧಿಕ ಪ್ರಸಂಗ, Deepak Malapur
- Lost Melody, Patrick Ladbrooke
- A Rich Man's World, Fareez Nasir
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #4, Brian Johnston
- Dandelion Dreams, Richard D. Remler
- गोजाननि खौरां, Ronjoy Brahma
- Let us believe, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Peace. A Study, Charles Stuart Calverley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1774 - 1843)