Natasha Caroline Norville
I am a lioness,
Strong and fearless.
I am a lion,
Ferocious and tame.
I am a tiger,
With anger I strike.
I am a cheetah,
With speed, I defend.
I am a panther,
In the dead of night I walk.
I am a fox,
Cunning and silent.
I am an owl,
Wise in battle.
I am a mountain,
That stands strong.
I am a tree,
That grows tall.
I am the night
Dark are my ways.
I am the day
That turns despair into light.
I am a sword,
My aim is true.
I am a shield,
Protector and guardian of my owner.
I am a fighter, a warrior
Who fights for freedom.
I am a mysterious woman
Of the night and of the day.
Appearing in time of need.
And disappearing when no longer needed.
Natasha Caroline Norville's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (“I Am” by Natasha Caroline Norville )
- Legacy Of Goodness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Snowflakes, Wani Rahil
- Moments That Never Were, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- TREASURE ISLAND: Overall Statistics, Frank Avon
- Poet's mind, hasmukh amathalal
- Senses Flavorful Sounds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Behind everything, SALINI NAIR
- Fall Leaves, Leonard Dabydeen
- Rinsed Clean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Creating Photos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 1861, Walt Whitman
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
((13 March 1941 – 9 August 2008)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)