I Always See You
YoU ARE the moon to my eyes,
YoU ARE the Sun of my days,
You may be far from me,
Sometimes hidden by clouds.
But I always see you,
I always feel you.
Like a plant that lives OFF your light.
Ganesh Umashankar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Always See You by Ganesh Umashankar )
- Something still present, Tadasha Tripathy
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra