I am sweating profusely,
And I don't know the reason why.
I have a horrible fever,
The cough, a runny nose,
Retching in every direction;
This is not a wonderful feeling,
It's a nightmare happening before my eyes,
For I feel sicker than all hell,
Sicker than a dog,
And there is no chance
I will ever get better.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hyperhidrosis by Justin Reamer )
- THEY GOT TIRED لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal