In the game of hearts
the card drawn is oftentimes
not the one you crave.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (hy-coo by Morgan Michaels )
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate