Hurry up, I am on a way to heaven
hey girl, whom are you waiting for endlessly,
am i not proving alone to satisfy your curiosity,
just give me a chance and make me a man,
everything would belong to us then.
and dear little young mermaid
are you coming in the gown red
that will add up to your beauty
and slighty put some fire on my curiosity,
you are the talk of my unnamed village,
are you feeling comfertable with my age.
i may be young but too have a song
that with your fat heart does it belong
i rather enchant malacholey strain
for my darling to put off her pain
do you even wonder why wonders are only seven,
hurry up! I am on a way to heaven.
Vishal Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hurry up, I am on a way to heaven by Vishal Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz