Dr.V.K. Kanniappan (17.10.1944 / Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India)
Hurried Deep Sighs Only Are Arising!
My husband leaving so briskly - to earn money,
In my heart which desires to go behind him,
Hurried deep sighs only are arising
from my chest unnecessarily!
The husband is going to earn money
by travelling across the sea;
And he can’t take his wife
who can’t bear all the hardships!
Poet Other Poems
- A beautiful portrait! -Haiku
- A Brahman Wins By Tactics
- A Day When The Food Eaten All Alone
- A dumb person having a dream!
- A Favor Done To Men Of Knowledge and Vir...
- A Feeling Of Euphoria In The Fertile Fie...
- A Good Modern Poem
- A Guava fruit a day
- A house with a deferring wife becomes a ...
- A learned person shall not eat the food ...
- A Lover Is Perplexed At Seeing His Fianc...
- A married wife who is disobedient to the...
- A Person Who Does Not Skip Moral Values!
- A Person Who Is Superior To The Holy Pe...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'Hurried deep sighs only are arising! ' is a translation of a Tamil poem by Poet Kaliappan Esekkiyal, revealing the feeling of a lover while her male counterpart leaves to earn money!
விரைந்தார்பின் செல்ல விழைநெஞ்சில் வீணே
இரைந்தேங்கும் மூச்சே எழும்! .- - -(09) - காளியப்பன் எசேக்கியல்