Humor #3 The Last Laugh
Something I should not say!
However, at 70 years old I am turning gray!
I never thought that it would happen this way
My friends at the age of forty was turning gray
Therefore, I thought it would happen that way.
Now I can see – that I am aging gracefully!
They have all gone through a divorce
And I am still holding my course.
Is it something that I have done?
That I am still the only one.
Was it something in the water?
That their lives are in total disorder.
Or is it that I have made the right choice
When I decided to lower my voice!
To not to scream and holler, and get hot under the collar!
If you want to have a good life, do not argue with your wife!
It is your life you will save, so she does not
Put you in an early grave
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Humor #3 The Last Laugh by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bigger Than His Dad, Edgar Albert Guest
- Autumn In Sussex, Radclyffe Hall
- Another's Gentle Whisper, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Boy's Adventure, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Christmas Box, Edgar Albert Guest
- Next Of Kin, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Honor Roll, Edgar Albert Guest
- Safe At Home, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old Years And New, Edgar Albert Guest
- She Powders Her Nose, Edgar Albert Guest