Terry Craddock (Westport New Zealand)
Humanity Seasoned With Salt
society suffers many crisis cave ins...
occurring resulting erupting from inevitable
natural disasters or human ignorant intolerant
conflict crisis acts of stupity naked aggressions
humanity seasoned with salt necessity changes...
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Poet Other Poems
- A Candle Lit Table
- A Cave Key Around My Neck
- A Date With Eternity
- A Few Moments Of Thought Love
- A Letter Of Life Love
- A Poetry Test Is About What? -new-
- A Red Rose Beside Your Pillow
- A Slow Car
- A Spied Upon Cockrell
- A Tui In Flight
- A Woollen Hat On
- About A Bat Not Abortion? -new-
- Accorded Value Of Past Present Names -new-
- Addiction Crucifixion
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Original version of the split images 'Human Disaster Variables? ', 'Winning Wars? ', 'Beautiful Souls' and 'Clubbed Into Line? '.