Terence G. Craddock
Humanity Seasoned With Salt
society suffers many crisis cave ins...
occurring resulting erupting from inevitable
natural disasters or human ignorant intolerant
conflict crisis acts of stupity naked aggressions
humanity seasoned with salt necessity changes...
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence G. Craddock's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Original version of the split images 'Human Disaster Variables? ', 'Winning Wars? ', 'Beautiful Souls' and 'Clubbed Into Line? '.
Comments about this poem (Humanity Seasoned With Salt by Terence G. Craddock )
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal