RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Writing verses from my photographic memory, silently picturing everything I've ever seen in life.
Enjoying seeing and putting it into poems, gives life a great passion of hope for others to grasp when they are needing something more in their lonely lives.
Finding something inside themselves that meets what I've already written, helps them at times down their roads also.
Carefully calculating, listing emotions and feelings, attaching them to the many tears of human beings.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Human Tears by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Listeners, Walter de la Mare