RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Writing verses from my photographic memory, silently picturing everything I've ever seen in life.
Enjoying seeing and putting it into poems, gives life a great passion of hope for others to grasp when they are needing something more in their lonely lives.
Finding something inside themselves that meets what I've already written, helps them at times down their roads also.
Carefully calculating, listing emotions and feelings, attaching them to the many tears of human beings.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Human Tears by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov