My mind is weak, my body is strong
These two together do not belong.
I try to follow the path that I know is right
But I know I am losing this fight.
I find myself falling down because lust and greed are all around
How do I strengthen myself when I am weak?
That is when- GOD I seek.
I say a little silent prayer, because I know that he will hear.
It matters not where I may be
I know that he listens to me.
He is our strength, our salvation, and I’ll give him my dedication.
I am but a mere man with all human frailties
And that is something that he does see.
He knows that we cannot be like him, for he is GODS son
But his words can be done.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Human Frailties by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones
- Hanging above the blue, Janet Armstrong
- Truth in Prose, Patrick van der Loos
- Mindless Muddle, alex sarich
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ode, Morgan Michaels
- Milk, Asit Kumar Sanyal