Terence G. Craddock
Human Disaster Variables?
or our human
seize by military force
take arms control
of land villages
force of arms?
lusting for peace?
beauty celebrating life?
harmony in nature?
pale pacifist peace protesters?
swiftly timely clubbed into line?
for cause money making wars?
Terence G. Craddock's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Split image from the poem 'Humanity Seasoned With Salt' by Terence George Craddock.
Comments about this poem (Human Disaster Variables? by Terence G. Craddock )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya