Terry Craddock (Westport New Zealand)
Human Disaster Variables?
or our human
seize by military force
take arms control
of land villages
force of arms?
lusting for peace?
beauty celebrating life?
harmony in nature?
pale pacifist peace protesters?
swiftly timely clubbed into line?
for cause money making wars?
Terry Craddock's Other Poems
- A Candle Lit Table
- A Cave Key Around My Neck
- A Date With Eternity
- A Few Moments Of Thought Love
- A Few Words May Bring Joy? -new-
- A Letter Of Life Love
- A Poetry Test Is About What? -new-
- A Red Rose Beside Your Pillow
- A Slow Car
- A Spied Upon Cockrell
- A Tui In Flight
- A Woollen Hat On
- About A Bat Not Abortion? -new-
- Accorded Value Of Past Present Names -new-
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Split image from the poem 'Humanity Seasoned With Salt' by Terence George Craddock.