As the darkness approaches the candle goes out,
it was from fire or a hope that created light?
Why could not I achieve that feeling? I cried
Why I must make others happy?
Is it my doom to be unable to?
Is it my punishment to create and not feel?
Is it eternal hope for a dying heart?
Kind strength for crestfallen heart?
Ah... I forgot a feeling that for other I create,
Ah... I forgot the meaning and purpose of my despair,
I want to be human. As human one can be
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Human by Sergio Jaime )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lacertilian Writers, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Painful Throbbing Tides, Michael McParland
- This World, Sandra Feldman
- Prime Truth - 92, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Gold Star Mother, Charles Hancock
- Oooooohgust, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Prime Truth - 91, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Your Mind, Nicholas Smith
- No matter- if you, gajanan mishra
- How Long iS yOUr List of Shoulds?, Monk E. Biz