Is It Poetry
How You Run Away
Boycots-love and life.
And early still.
Their is no trust,
between the unborn child.
Between the child who can not speak.
Your voice is not the source.
I would-you could, turn to.
To you they would as well for a tupence.
Waisting time on Cristians,
who love to kill them all.
Solomon he said, that Moses could.
Allah when he came they said he should.
Pure you say you are and I am Not.
But by what you read and watch the sky.
And needing roots, when evil's all I saw?
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How You Run Away by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Figure of a Priest, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Night and heavens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Rattling, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Half moon, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hand That moves round, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Round and round The nymph Danced, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Down By The Sea, Lilly Emery
- The Taxi Ride, Nick krakana
- Wild night birds, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Love Children Not Glory, Emmanuel George Cefai