Is It Poetry
How You Run Away
Boycots-love and life.
And early still.
Their is no trust,
between the unborn child.
Between the child who can not speak.
Your voice is not the source.
I would-you could, turn to.
To you they would as well for a tupence.
Waisting time on Cristians,
who love to kill them all.
Solomon he said, that Moses could.
Allah when he came they said he should.
Pure you say you are and I am Not.
But by what you read and watch the sky.
And needing roots, when evil's all I saw?
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How You Run Away by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- War (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Finally hope fades away, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What can we do not to sin again? ? ? ?, ademola oluwabusayo
- Childhood collection poem -4, soulful heart
- Tell me you love me, Tiku akp
- All cut jokes, hasmukh amathalal
- Finally Freed (Unbound), Dylan Attard
- This materialistic world هذا العالم المادي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My dream (Naani Poetry), Jesus James Llorico
- The Long March, Malek Haddad
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)