How to see ourselves?
Stand before the looking glass once.
You will see yourself in, what you are.
Observe neatly your face and ask yourself questions.
You will smile, you will laugh, you will be ashmed of yourself.
Talk to the front man and remember your past events.
And judge yourself, were you right?
If you see mistake, mend it.
You may not, but I'm sure you will see.
Because in every heart there is Sin.
Yogiraj Biplab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (How to see ourselves? by Yogiraj Biplab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata