How to see ourselves?
Stand before the looking glass once.
You will see yourself in, what you are.
Observe neatly your face and ask yourself questions.
You will smile, you will laugh, you will be ashmed of yourself.
Talk to the front man and remember your past events.
And judge yourself, were you right?
If you see mistake, mend it.
You may not, but I'm sure you will see.
Because in every heart there is Sin.
Yogiraj Biplab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (How to see ourselves? by Yogiraj Biplab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- waiting for Autumn, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- In Gratitude, Sandra Feldman
- My life, Abekah Emmanuel