Graveyard Of Little Muses
How To Make Love To A Page
First of all
you must hate yourself
so that everyone
will hate you too.
when you are sure
no one pities you,
write them love letters,
to those that you couldn't
while you were sober.
in silence, alone
with the door locked.
They won't answer you,
but they might laugh.
That's how you make love
to a page, that's how
I did it.
It's almost like
to your own soul.
Graveyard Of Little Muses's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How To Make Love To A Page by Graveyard Of Little Muses )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Moonlight In Abraka, Humphrey Bryant
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan