How should I Define My Woe?
How should I define my woe?
Should I, a seed of it
In your heart sow?
Or should I let it reside
There in the labyrinth
Of my heart?
Or should I let it bloom
And spread its effervescence
Of despair and gloom?
Or better still,
Should I probe and poke
Its roots and yank them in a stroke?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How should I Define My Woe? by Avinash Nair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- Clover, Naveed Khalid
- Me, Tony Adah
- The darkness of depression, Katharine Wonham
- Believe In Love, Naveed Akram
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- whats the point?, binod bastola