How should I Define My Woe?
How should I define my woe?
Should I, a seed of it
In your heart sow?
Or should I let it reside
There in the labyrinth
Of my heart?
Or should I let it bloom
And spread its effervescence
Of despair and gloom?
Or better still,
Should I probe and poke
Its roots and yank them in a stroke?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How should I Define My Woe? by Avinash Nair )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Bernard Shaw
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)