How safe are our women?
After a rainy day in the evening
Croaking two frogs found in the lawn
Nearing them while strolling I noticed
Male frog cautioning the female
Beware! Men are dangerous
Women are not safe in their own place!
Somanathan Iyer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How safe are our women? by Somanathan Iyer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Idiot Girl, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- All the Steps, John Taggart
- Heimdall, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Orange Berries Dark Green Leaves, John Taggart
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Foreign Wife Elegy, Yuko Taniguchi