There comes a time, when
our lost boys grow old
and age very much.
How this happens is not seen
Maybe when they skip school classes
or get scorned or scold.
The complication of sex.
a lost boy needs,
an ideal partner.
And he gets that too...
For the time been.
why do we thrive for more,
why we age
and how old are we exactly?
What happens when...
and the story goes on.
subhadip bhattacharya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Old by subhadip bhattacharya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Olive Bough, Elia Michael
- For James Joyce at the Beinning of Days,.., mary douglas
- ' I Am ', Monica Lanier
- As If the Sun Had Words, mary douglas
- Hexed Hysteria, Monica Lanier
- Fly, Fly High, Monica Lanier
- Dear Lord, Monica Lanier
- Your Nose in a Book Or: A Kingdom Far Fr.., mary douglas
- Just Because, Monica Lanier
- THE HOPE WE WAIT FOR الامل الذي ننتظر, MOHAMMAD SKATI