B.B. Loring (October 24,1995 / Maine, United States)
How Naive Were We?
I saw you in my secret place.
and yes, it has been awhile.
I made fresh claw marks on your face
and you smiled,
I fell in shame and turned away
and I still don't understand
How could you smile?
Poet Other Poems
- A Light Somewhere Between All This Mess
- A Small Thank You Letter
- A Sudden Burst Of Realism
- An Intangible Breaking
- Are We Splitting The Atom Today, Sir?
- Autumn Equinox
- Beluga Whales Through Glass
- Bracing For Storms
- Could've Sworn I Heard Footsteps In The ...
- Don't Let Death Take You
- Don't Look For Me
- Dream Projector
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.