How My Voice Go Alone In The Vacuum!
Because I know how
the trees tremble,
When wind blowing!
How my voice
Go alone in the vacuum!
I became a chord
Between the violin chords,
A tender tune flow..
Above the lips of lovers.
I became a letter in novel,
A deep calm voice to
A deer's dreams
In the seduction chord.
Paint in the night's gasp
The sense of the moon.
I became a chord
Respond to echo.
A chord pours the tunes
Whispers in the vacuum,
As anthem tune of doors stridor
When wind shakes branches of trees,
And when my voice
Go alone In the vacuum.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How My Voice Go Alone In The Vacuum! by Fatima Nusairat )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Overload, bryan wallace
- Down with poverty, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Conversations With A Friend, Richard Allen Beevor
- A Ten Minutes of Prayer, Reagan A. Latumbo
- lux et umbra, Ann Dow
- S.O.S., Sandra Feldman
- Something is in the House, Sarah Liz Bowman
- Tragedy and Comedy, Eugene Levich
- Bound to thaw, george albot
- Not Obligated To Offer Options, Lawrence S. Pertillar