How Much Life Does Anyone Have Left?
HOW MUCH LIFE DOES ANYONE HAVE LEFT?
How much life does anyone have left?
Can we know?
Life is difficult Life is strange
Life is Impossible Life is unpredictable
Life is shadows and depths
Life is what we do not understand
Life is what we love so much-
Can we know ordinarily how much we have left?
Does it matter?
We live no matter what
For as long as we live
And then we don’t live-
I do not know how much time I have left
I assume it is going to go on
I do not know
I do not understand-
How much Life do we have left?
How much Life do I have left?
Let me go out into the morning light,
And, please God, forget about all this.
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Much Life Does Anyone Have Left? by Shalom Freedman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Desire, Rex mayor Ubini
- Hey, My Name Is... (Oh, The Style of Int.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Endless Songs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- pear tree, lee fones
- FRIENDSHIP DAY, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Turned by a wave, Mark Heathcote
- I Am A Robot, You Are A Robot And We Two.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Heebie-jeebie, lee fones
- Street Urchin, Babatunde Aremu