How long have I being wanting this moment again
Let me give you my soft lips for you to kiss
To feel your heart beating with mine
To hold to this moment that it beat as one
And let are breath becomes deeper
So we feel alive again
And to capture the Memories,
That we have made our own
I hope that you can feel
My naked body against your
Beautiful naked skin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Long by george albot )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen
- Terminus, Concedo Nulli, Guillermo Veloso
- George Moir Black, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Spoiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Wide Outdoors, Edgar Albert Guest