How is it Possible
How is it possible to speak to you easily
Any subject we could think of and please
Yet three simple words combined together
I can barely say with ease?
How is it possible to look in your eyes
When my heart melts to their sight
And somehow not express how my heart feels
And show you what seems right?
How is it possible to hold you tight
In a warm and loving embrace
But barely have the courage to tell
The love I feel for you to your face?
It seems foolish to think you love me too
I’m a child playing a silly game
But tell me if this love is true and you’re still here
How is it possible for you to not feel the same?
Genevieve Pilat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How is it Possible by Genevieve Pilat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bears and Ladders, Stephen Katona
- Gentle Rain Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- A Buddha in the Heart of the Rock, Guillermo Veloso
- I Watched In Wonder, Kyle Schlicher
- Snowflake Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- Weep No More, My Willow Tree!, Maria Magdalena Biela
- ebola virus, ademola oluwabusayo
- The Mirror of your life... can you face .., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra