How Does One, Or Two, Spell Divorce?
Couples who get divorced, might be called disss-engaged, don't you see? ...
In reality, and they don't know it, they just want to be free.
They don't get along...
That is the name of that song.
They were wrong...
They were not meant to be together, that long.
They, knew not much, about each other...
They fought like cats and dogs, or maybe even a sister or brother.
How do you spell divorce? ...
How about emotional disss-course.
Some people need to learn about one another, before they take that plunge...
For if they don't do this, their wedding will be erased or changed into an instant case of being an exspunge.
Sometimes, wedded bliss...
Is a comical miss.
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Does One, Or Two, Spell Divorce? by Michael Gale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma