How Does One, Or Two, Spell Divorce?
Couples who get divorced, might be called disss-engaged, don't you see? ...
In reality, and they don't know it, they just want to be free.
They don't get along...
That is the name of that song.
They were wrong...
They were not meant to be together, that long.
They, knew not much, about each other...
They fought like cats and dogs, or maybe even a sister or brother.
How do you spell divorce? ...
How about emotional disss-course.
Some people need to learn about one another, before they take that plunge...
For if they don't do this, their wedding will be erased or changed into an instant case of being an exspunge.
Sometimes, wedded bliss...
Is a comical miss.
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Does One, Or Two, Spell Divorce? by Michael Gale )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Watch Free [28th] WWE Royal Rumble 2015 .., Noah Hariss
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns