How dare you
How dare you?
You saved me once again.
You stuck your noes in.
The noes thats out of joint.
How dare you?
Let me go let me die.
Just what is it with you?
Are you thick or blind?
Just how dare you?
Why must you save me?
Call the police.
Get me carted off to hospital
Down the cell then to court.
Stop poking your nose in.
Its just not wanted here.
Let me go let me die
Amy Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How dare you by Amy Kerswell )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Baby's World, Rabindranath Tagore
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Timeless Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'm Still The Same, Gillu Rahul
- They are all equal, gajanan mishra
- On the Day of an Election, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Smiles All The Way (Repeat), DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- I Wander Lost, Shalom Freedman
- उसका ही अपमान करते हो uska hi apmaan, hasmukh amathalal
- In restless sea, gajanan mishra
- Christmas Is Here Tonight, Hebert Logerie
- खता करके, तुम्हारे द्वार पर, हर बार जाता.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra