How dare you
How dare you?
You saved me once again.
You stuck your noes in.
The noes thats out of joint.
How dare you?
Let me go let me die.
Just what is it with you?
Are you thick or blind?
Just how dare you?
Why must you save me?
Call the police.
Get me carted off to hospital
Down the cell then to court.
Stop poking your nose in.
Its just not wanted here.
Let me go let me die
Amy Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How dare you by Amy Kerswell )
- Invitation to Ground Zero, William Jay Smith
- Touch not, gajanan mishra
- At Inchon, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Always Yours, Michael McParland
- All rich, gajanan mishra
- ما كان ذنبي, قسطاكي الحمصي
- حديث النفس, قسطاكي الحمصي
- A fox in Leeds with unusual needs., Stephen Katona
- Concepts 27, Somanathan Iyer
- More Time, Babatunde Aremu
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)