Kweku Atta Crayon
How Can You Fail
(To a despairing brother who thinks he has failed in Life)
'Oh Damn, again I failed'
How do you go on knowing that you failed?
why won't you stop failing?
When you know how to fail
Did you hear everyone say shame
Insulting and calling you name....(loser)
Family and friends turn into mockers
Shun them, they all success blockers
Would you cry when you find out the cause? (yourself)
If yes, then that will be another failure course
Will you sit and look like all lost
And keep telling you the ways out exhaust
Invite your jaw to your palm
And caress the future with balm
Hoping to see tomorrow walk again
And the weeping hours yielding gain.
(Ok, then sit there)
Come on! , wake up from your past
the future is nearing and coming fast
Pat the back of Hope with action
Smile, live and wait for the reaction
I tell you, this is how to fail, when you live the stanza 3
Stanza four is the trick and its free.
Kweku Atta Crayon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Can You Fail by Kweku Atta Crayon )
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal
- Peaceful Sophistication, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Walks By Starlight, Mikey Bachman
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Intuition, Naveed Khalid