Kweku Atta Crayon
How Can You Fail
(To a despairing brother who thinks he has failed in Life)
'Oh Damn, again I failed'
How do you go on knowing that you failed?
why won't you stop failing?
When you know how to fail
Did you hear everyone say shame
Insulting and calling you name....(loser)
Family and friends turn into mockers
Shun them, they all success blockers
Would you cry when you find out the cause? (yourself)
If yes, then that will be another failure course
Will you sit and look like all lost
And keep telling you the ways out exhaust
Invite your jaw to your palm
And caress the future with balm
Hoping to see tomorrow walk again
And the weeping hours yielding gain.
(Ok, then sit there)
Come on! , wake up from your past
the future is nearing and coming fast
Pat the back of Hope with action
Smile, live and wait for the reaction
I tell you, this is how to fail, when you live the stanza 3
Stanza four is the trick and its free.
Kweku Atta Crayon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Can You Fail by Kweku Atta Crayon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA
- try sipping this, RIC S. BASTASA
- the reason why i am still a part of you, RIC S. BASTASA