>>>How are you?
I am a mother of four children
One out of four gives me lots of pain
At ease when I am at home
She comes at my door and asks
How is your work?
In the morning before I get up
She brings a dream
After disturbing my sound sleep
With a tired voice she asks
How are you doing?
When I should remain awake
And do my job sincerely
She crawls into my work and asks
How is your home?
With my soul I sit and relax
But before I enjoy my moment
Miles away she calls me up and asks
How is your life?
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (>>>How are you? by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- Newton's Sleep, Naveed Khalid
- Isle Of Man, Naveed Khalid
- Daylight Sunrises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Painting The Sky, Naveed Khalid
- Arrow, Naveed Khalid
- Element Of Surprise, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Spanish Romance, Pride and Passion, Sandra Feldman
- As I Climb Higher, Abekah Emmanuel
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid