>>>How are you?
I am a mother of four children
One out of four gives me lots of pain
At ease when I am at home
She comes at my door and asks
How is your work?
In the morning before I get up
She brings a dream
After disturbing my sound sleep
With a tired voice she asks
How are you doing?
When I should remain awake
And do my job sincerely
She crawls into my work and asks
How is your home?
With my soul I sit and relax
But before I enjoy my moment
Miles away she calls me up and asks
How is your life?
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (>>>How are you? by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- Beauty Revisited, Narayana Raghavan
- Santiago, Nathalie Handal
- Limerick-36, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Nightened Color, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hello Man! Dawn Cracks Darkness (Cinquain), Harindhar Reddy
- Farewell To Spring, Narayana Raghavan
- The Moor, Nathalie Handal
- Your Songs Mean Nothing Now, Phil Soar
- In The Blue Hour, Nathalie Handal
- The Day Monsoon Appeared Upon My Eyes, Narayana Raghavan
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1886 - 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)