>>>How are you?
I am a mother of four children
One out of four gives me lots of pain
At ease when I am at home
She comes at my door and asks
How is your work?
In the morning before I get up
She brings a dream
After disturbing my sound sleep
With a tired voice she asks
How are you doing?
When I should remain awake
And do my job sincerely
She crawls into my work and asks
How is your home?
With my soul I sit and relax
But before I enjoy my moment
Miles away she calls me up and asks
How is your life?
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (>>>How are you? by Abdul Wahab )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Naveed Khalid
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Sir Walter Scott
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost