How could it happen,
How could you leave,
Why where we left here,
Left alone to grieve.
You had so much of life left,
You where not suppose to go,
If only we could do something,
To have watched you grow.
Your life you lived in heaven,
With the angels in the sky,
We miss you every birthday,
Since the day you had to die.
So have a happy birthday,
Another year has gone,
And we still miss you always,
Even though you have been gone so long.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How? ? by becky tuffs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah