What has my life become, is what they said true
Was the you I thought I knew, not you?
Did you lie to me, so innocent and niave
Take me away, make it to hard to breath?
I fell for you so hard, I fell past the floor,
I gave you what you wanted but you wanted more.
I thought that you were smart and responisble,
But that was all a lie, your not incredible.
At least not to me anymore, Your gone now,
But I'm still left with one question, how?
How could you hurt me when I was vulnrable?
How just lied to make me think your responsible
And I took it because I needed someone,
I needed someone there when the day is done,
Someone I can always rely on in my life,
Someone who can keep me away from the knife,
From ending my life because I don't belong,
But I didn't see the red flags, I was wrong
It turns out your worse for me then anyone,
And now your in jail for what you've done.
There were three others just like me,
Did you treat them the same, did you see,
That you hurt four young girls in your fantasy
That sick mind of yours is just insanity
I thought you were my friend but your not.
So waves from Melbourne, because nows the end
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How by Julie McLeod )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov