What has my life become, is what they said true
Was the you I thought I knew, not you?
Did you lie to me, so innocent and niave
Take me away, make it to hard to breath?
I fell for you so hard, I fell past the floor,
I gave you what you wanted but you wanted more.
I thought that you were smart and responisble,
But that was all a lie, your not incredible.
At least not to me anymore, Your gone now,
But I'm still left with one question, how?
How could you hurt me when I was vulnrable?
How just lied to make me think your responsible
And I took it because I needed someone,
I needed someone there when the day is done,
Someone I can always rely on in my life,
Someone who can keep me away from the knife,
From ending my life because I don't belong,
But I didn't see the red flags, I was wrong
It turns out your worse for me then anyone,
And now your in jail for what you've done.
There were three others just like me,
Did you treat them the same, did you see,
That you hurt four young girls in your fantasy
That sick mind of yours is just insanity
I thought you were my friend but your not.
So waves from Melbourne, because nows the end
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How by Julie McLeod )
- Wisdom Commanding Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- PH: Love: Can You?, Brian Johnston
- Their faces وجوههم, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Blessings I Received, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Hiking Limerick, Mr. Spock
- Ferguson?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Winter Sky, Spiritwind Wood
- I Want to Sing with Willie, Kim Barney
- Psalm 075, Forrest Hainline
- My Mother's Memory, Jessica Gabanyic
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)