What has my life become, is what they said true
Was the you I thought I knew, not you?
Did you lie to me, so innocent and niave
Take me away, make it to hard to breath?
I fell for you so hard, I fell past the floor,
I gave you what you wanted but you wanted more.
I thought that you were smart and responisble,
But that was all a lie, your not incredible.
At least not to me anymore, Your gone now,
But I'm still left with one question, how?
How could you hurt me when I was vulnrable?
How just lied to make me think your responsible
And I took it because I needed someone,
I needed someone there when the day is done,
Someone I can always rely on in my life,
Someone who can keep me away from the knife,
From ending my life because I don't belong,
But I didn't see the red flags, I was wrong
It turns out your worse for me then anyone,
And now your in jail for what you've done.
There were three others just like me,
Did you treat them the same, did you see,
That you hurt four young girls in your fantasy
That sick mind of yours is just insanity
I thought you were my friend but your not.
So waves from Melbourne, because nows the end
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How by Julie McLeod )
- Silent Witness, James coupland
- A happy Farmer Family, Nishchal Ningleku
- Yes and no two words, gajanan mishra
- sister forever, yolandey breedt
- Diya (Reposted), DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Life is better shared, belinda mrwebi
- What Is It?, Leloudia Migdali
- Wald, Paola Degli Esposti
- Sex Ed, Betsy Sholl
- Creamer Quest, Antonio Liao
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)