What has my life become, is what they said true
Was the you I thought I knew, not you?
Did you lie to me, so innocent and niave
Take me away, make it to hard to breath?
I fell for you so hard, I fell past the floor,
I gave you what you wanted but you wanted more.
I thought that you were smart and responisble,
But that was all a lie, your not incredible.
At least not to me anymore, Your gone now,
But I'm still left with one question, how?
How could you hurt me when I was vulnrable?
How just lied to make me think your responsible
And I took it because I needed someone,
I needed someone there when the day is done,
Someone I can always rely on in my life,
Someone who can keep me away from the knife,
From ending my life because I don't belong,
But I didn't see the red flags, I was wrong
It turns out your worse for me then anyone,
And now your in jail for what you've done.
There were three others just like me,
Did you treat them the same, did you see,
That you hurt four young girls in your fantasy
That sick mind of yours is just insanity
I thought you were my friend but your not.
So waves from Melbourne, because nows the end
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How by Julie McLeod )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Finish This List Of Chores, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Good circle, hasmukh amathalal
- Live with this moment, gajanan mishra
- The loss may be, hasmukh amathalal
- Stay free from desires, gajanan mishra
- G O P....Profiling - The Black Republican, James B. Earley
- Destroy not, gajanan mishra
- I Have Friends, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Leave It As That, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love & Light, Maharishi Deja Vu