Horses, they bring such joy,
Horses, they’re like oversized toys.
Horses, they make the world go ‘round,
Horses, they make the best sounds.
Horses, they hardly ever miss a beat,
Horses, they’re always so sweet.
Horses, they give us freedom in life,
Horses, they show us beauty and strife.
Horses, they’re the closest thing to perfection,
Horses, they’re full of action.
Horses, they’ll be a girl’s best friend,
Horses, they’ll be there til the end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Horses by Lucky You )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Algernon Charles Swinburne
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 February 1970-)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Candadi Kelidara Vistara, Shishunala Sharif
- Anubhava Gitegalu, Shishunala Sharif
Poem of the Day
- To Speak With You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Virtuous Acts, Leong Ming Loong
- Your Paradise Is Met, Naveed Akram
- Who Needs Rains In Heaven?, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Prevention is better than cure, Leong Ming Loong
- Twittering Among Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Living Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Magic, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Life Stretching, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Electric Love, Suresh Dogra