Horses, they bring such joy,
Horses, they’re like oversized toys.
Horses, they make the world go ‘round,
Horses, they make the best sounds.
Horses, they hardly ever miss a beat,
Horses, they’re always so sweet.
Horses, they give us freedom in life,
Horses, they show us beauty and strife.
Horses, they’re the closest thing to perfection,
Horses, they’re full of action.
Horses, they’ll be a girl’s best friend,
Horses, they’ll be there til the end.
Lucky You's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Horses by Lucky You )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Belles Nightingales Prophets, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Instead, Michael McParland
- The bells are ringing - some joy!, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Inspiration, Michael McParland
- Into the coffin laid her They, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Dawn is far away., Emmanuel George Cefai
- Insanity, Michael McParland
- A Certain Uncertain Certainty, Augustine Yirideme
- Skeletons that rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Infinity Divided By Zero, Michael McParland