Horses, they bring such joy,
Horses, they’re like oversized toys.
Horses, they make the world go ‘round,
Horses, they make the best sounds.
Horses, they hardly ever miss a beat,
Horses, they’re always so sweet.
Horses, they give us freedom in life,
Horses, they show us beauty and strife.
Horses, they’re the closest thing to perfection,
Horses, they’re full of action.
Horses, they’ll be a girl’s best friend,
Horses, they’ll be there til the end.
Lucky You's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Horses by Lucky You )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- art uncle jude, binod bastola
- happy birthday to you, shubham sutar
- Flying together, Nalini Chaturvedi
- fight back for you, shubham sutar
- Indulgence, Angela Khristin Brown
- Inspiration of Infancy, Chris Jax
- Assorted Interpretations, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver