People say how happy they are,
As imp not so far! !
But deep inside heart there is a thing
Which made me dead or sometimes living?
The thing want to be out
But if it is out then my heart will shout
And say that how mean u r
as u already know there is no cure,
My heart say give up all
Live for nothing
As no one knows what’s your dream
And why u scream
All i need is your love
To raise me upper d sky above
But nothing comes for free
As we all know! ! !
Life is hard and it will always be
So live like a bird
In this hopeless tree! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hopeless Tree by Chetan Tehlan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)
- Neon Sign, Alan W. Jankowski
- Party Favors, Alan W. Jankowski
- Let Me Be The One, Alan W. Jankowski