People say how happy they are,
As imp not so far! !
But deep inside heart there is a thing
Which made me dead or sometimes living?
The thing want to be out
But if it is out then my heart will shout
And say that how mean u r
as u already know there is no cure,
My heart say give up all
Live for nothing
As no one knows what’s your dream
And why u scream
All i need is your love
To raise me upper d sky above
But nothing comes for free
As we all know! ! !
Life is hard and it will always be
So live like a bird
In this hopeless tree! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hopeless Tree by Chetan Tehlan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable
- I Like It There, Luis Estable
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty
- My Surprise, Luis Estable
- Untitled, Jervin Timothy
- The Photo, Kenneth Winstanley