People say how happy they are,
As imp not so far! !
But deep inside heart there is a thing
Which made me dead or sometimes living?
The thing want to be out
But if it is out then my heart will shout
And say that how mean u r
as u already know there is no cure,
My heart say give up all
Live for nothing
As no one knows what’s your dream
And why u scream
All i need is your love
To raise me upper d sky above
But nothing comes for free
As we all know! ! !
Life is hard and it will always be
So live like a bird
In this hopeless tree! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hopeless Tree by Chetan Tehlan )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey