Danny The Dreamer Boyd
It's been so long since I last heard from you,
I was content with but one call per year:
Which makes your memory not disappear,
And helps cause color to my constant blue;
So now do tell me what am I to do:
Because a second year is drawing near,
And though our fading times are yet quite clear;
I'd like to think that I can start anew?
It kept me sane, the thought that you're okay,
Despite the darkness ‘tween the call and call;
And oh, the dreadful things that can befall!
Your scarce connections say all words unsaid;
Yet now with dreary hope I day by day:
Do pray your rosy feet no waste land tread!
Danny The Dreamer Boyd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hopeless by Danny The Dreamer Boyd )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz