Strength is built upon fear, What is there to fear when you have no strength, You can't carry on if your weak. Some were chose to win, to lose its fate or is it destiny? You choose where to begin.
Time goes and you start to grow, Bad choices are made and you need to go. Do something wrong and you will feel it ten fold your body, Mind, And spirit will not hold, Like a baby bird without a mother defenseless and humble, Easy prey to strike at, Once your spotted they will never back down, Throw more things at you to see if you will drown.
You dodged the bullet its time to restart be honest and you will get a fresh start, We will take something you love because you are weak, They say it will keep you out of trouble which in the end will turn your brain into rubble.
Father forgive me I have sinned why do I even care you will always win. Your chance is over who cares if you made it one little thing and it will be fated, determined were you are your still a threat you can't pass it, Why let you be rewarded when punishment can be afforded.
Connor Whyte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hopeless by Connor Whyte )
- ' गुरुगान यशगान ', Rahul Vyas
- Silence, Tshering Chekii
- 'तस्वीर', Rahul Vyas
- दंङ आंहा कलम गंसे, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men are sexually cruel., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Decrepit, Adam Ruudiina
- NEELA NATH Opulent Poetess Extraordinair.., Mr. Nobody Nothing
- Not with tears, hasmukh amathalal
- Laziness, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Dreams or Dust?, Adam Ruudiina
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Brown Penny, William Butler Yeats
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)