Strength is built upon fear, What is there to fear when you have no strength, You can't carry on if your weak. Some were chose to win, to lose its fate or is it destiny? You choose where to begin.
Time goes and you start to grow, Bad choices are made and you need to go. Do something wrong and you will feel it ten fold your body, Mind, And spirit will not hold, Like a baby bird without a mother defenseless and humble, Easy prey to strike at, Once your spotted they will never back down, Throw more things at you to see if you will drown.
You dodged the bullet its time to restart be honest and you will get a fresh start, We will take something you love because you are weak, They say it will keep you out of trouble which in the end will turn your brain into rubble.
Father forgive me I have sinned why do I even care you will always win. Your chance is over who cares if you made it one little thing and it will be fated, determined were you are your still a threat you can't pass it, Why let you be rewarded when punishment can be afforded.
Connor Whyte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hopeless by Connor Whyte )
- In my heart - you are, gajanan mishra
- 9 August 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 2 August 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 31 July 2014, Shri R Brahma
- It's October 1st. Did you pay your mortg.., Jena Crowe
- Princess Diana, Sonia Ode Lucci
- Revolution, Revolution, Revolu -, Romella Kitchens
- हमें आपके लिए.. hame aapke liye, hasmukh amathalal
- Dusky Day in Dallas, michael walker
- Mom, Barbara Dixion
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)