Strength is built upon fear, What is there to fear when you have no strength, You can't carry on if your weak. Some were chose to win, to lose its fate or is it destiny? You choose where to begin.
Time goes and you start to grow, Bad choices are made and you need to go. Do something wrong and you will feel it ten fold your body, Mind, And spirit will not hold, Like a baby bird without a mother defenseless and humble, Easy prey to strike at, Once your spotted they will never back down, Throw more things at you to see if you will drown.
You dodged the bullet its time to restart be honest and you will get a fresh start, We will take something you love because you are weak, They say it will keep you out of trouble which in the end will turn your brain into rubble.
Father forgive me I have sinned why do I even care you will always win. Your chance is over who cares if you made it one little thing and it will be fated, determined were you are your still a threat you can't pass it, Why let you be rewarded when punishment can be afforded.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hopeless by Connor Whyte )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wolf in the Heart, mazHur Butt
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier