Hope May Be... (please comment, project for english)
Hope may be…
Hope may be: us teenagers of this world in high schools and universities; hope is us teenagers fitting in this big and scary world; hope is us teenagers and our decisions to proceed to new passages.
Hope may be: us kids of this world; hope is the kids of this world and what route they decide to take in long run; hope is the kids of this world who will turn this world around.
Hope may be: our parents and what they wanted us to become in life, hope is our parents and what turn we decided to take within the paths they shaped for us.
Hope may be many things, hope is me and you- hope is all of us.
Hope is believing that us “dumb teenagers” will hold this world together another century.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope May Be... (please comment, project for english) by Sam Hussin )
- A doggerel ounce!, Sreeram Vasudevan
- THE COME BACK., Terry Collett
- The smell that brought back memories, Sneha R.V
- About Me, Sreeram Vasudevan
- Maturity, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Exhausted, Paola Degli Esposti
- Emptiness, michael walkerjohn
- Invisible Love, Kumarmani Mahakul
- When Fishes Flew, Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- Restricted And Limited, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)