Hope May Be... (please comment, project for english)
Hope may be…
Hope may be: us teenagers of this world in high schools and universities; hope is us teenagers fitting in this big and scary world; hope is us teenagers and our decisions to proceed to new passages.
Hope may be: us kids of this world; hope is the kids of this world and what route they decide to take in long run; hope is the kids of this world who will turn this world around.
Hope may be: our parents and what they wanted us to become in life, hope is our parents and what turn we decided to take within the paths they shaped for us.
Hope may be many things, hope is me and you- hope is all of us.
Hope is believing that us “dumb teenagers” will hold this world together another century.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope May Be... (please comment, project for english) by Sam Hussin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Wondrous Journey (Reincarnation), Ronald Chapman
- My Day Haiku Form 575, Ronald Chapman
- A.Blok, To Yury Verkhovensky - Translati.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, To Valery Bryusov - Translation .., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, To Vladimir Bestuzhev - Translat.., Lyudmila Purgina
- Ice Storm, Ronald Chapman
- A.Pushkin, To a portrait of Zhukovsky - .., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Pushkin, To Zhukovsky - translation (r.., Lyudmila Purgina
- RUINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A.Blok, To Vyacheslav Ivanov - Translati.., Lyudmila Purgina