Hope may be... (edited) (please comment E.L.A project)
Hope may Be..
Hope may be: us teenagers and our decisions in life; us teenagers in high schools and universities; us teenagers and the struggle of fitting in this big scary world.
Hope is us teenagers and our choice to proceed to new passages.
Hope may be: the kids of this world; hope is the kids and their decision of which route to take in the long run; hope is them kids who will eventually turn this world around.
Hope may be: our parents and what they want for us in life, hop is our parents and the turn we make within the paths they shaped for us.
Hope is the light we need when were overwhelmed by the darkness that over takes our minds and souls; hope is the barrier to protect us from the bad and evil; hope is border between forgetting and forgiving.
Hope gives “elders” a reason to believe that the “dumb teenagers of today” will hold this world together another century.
Hope is a different idea to me than it is to you; hope is different to all of us. Hope is many things; hope is me and you- hope is all of us.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope may be... (edited) (please comment E.L.A project) by Sam Hussin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- and f%ck , what all these experts say. -.., sEaN nOrTh
- Mathematical Formulation, Susan Lacovara
- Its been long, Komal Kapoor
- एक माँ की उम्मीद (Expectation of a Mother), Pawan Kumar Bharti
- Who Will They Put In Charge Of Vanishing.., mary douglas
- Low Resistance, Susan Lacovara
- If There Ever Was,, Bill Cantrell
- Fireworks, Shruti Goswami
- Rainbow disappear, hasmukh amathalal
- You say, Shruti Goswami