Darren Tyler Howard
Hope Is Real
Pure Love is pure existence
Even when life's evils cause resistance
Struggle is real
And pain causes strife
But there are no excuses
Weary we travel
with tainted souls since birth
Born into struggle
But driven to love on this earth.
I refuse to be evil
I refuse to succumb
I'll help and love poor souls like mine
until my life is done.
Born around evil...
But I will live in love...
HOPE IS REAL
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Hope Is Real by Darren Tyler Howard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- you, my impossible thing, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -29, Ronjoy Brahma
- Solitary, Claude H Oliver II
- Resolution?, Claude H Oliver II
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -28, Ronjoy Brahma
- can someone pass the pistol?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Aqua Flower, The Princess
- Hostility Or Hospitality?, Terence G. Craddock
- my spine is a jerk, Mandolyn Davidson