Darren Tyler Howard
Hope Is Real
Pure Love is pure existence
Even when life's evils cause resistance
Struggle is real
And pain causes strife
But there are no excuses
Weary we travel
with tainted souls since birth
Born into struggle
But driven to love on this earth.
I refuse to be evil
I refuse to succumb
I'll help and love poor souls like mine
until my life is done.
Born around evil...
But I will live in love...
HOPE IS REAL
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Hope Is Real by Darren Tyler Howard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice
- Winter (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI