Dorian Petersen Potter
Hope (Free Style)
Hope, always keeps me moving and helps me along on my go,
Hopes are very powerful and inside of me they just make me glow,
Theres nothing much that I could do if I didnt have at all my God
He keeps me going, and He showers with blessings right to this sod.
Love, faith and hope, of each I have a handful right here with me,
Of all these we all need some, to help us go thru life you see,
Without hope, it is really hard to live by, it would be like being already dead,
We all need some love, hope and faith to make dreams comes true in our head.
Hopes and dreams start with a little bit of faith and start all in our brain,
Life is very hard as it is, and all do need basketfuls of hope, when it just rains,
Lets pray to God for more faith and strength, and always ask Him for a tad more,
Dont get discouraged because with 'God' and 'hope' you can always endure the downpours.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope (Free Style) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
- Fair And Equal World, Asghar Nazeer
- Really, it was, gajanan mishra
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With Dogs And Rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby