Hope For Rescue
Caught in the slipstream
No way back
I am pulled
Ever farther from
From our love…
Free falling in thundering, angry waters..
Dashed on the rocks
Of hope's breaking point..
And now in numbed semi-consciousness
I hope for rescue
But resign myself
Jinge Norvall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope For Rescue by Jinge Norvall )
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley