Hope and Forgiveness
As time comes and goes, I see nothing, but the wrongs I started to do to your soul,
My deepest feelings are to win your heart and it is and will my goal.
My tears are starting to drip from eyes,
As I tried to hold back my love for you in Disguise.
So as you show your discomfort, I hope that you see,
I really want to say that I need for you to forgive me.
As I get on my knees and hope for forgiveness,
I hope that we can build a love that gets us away from this mess.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Hope and Forgiveness by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison