Hope and Forgiveness
As time comes and goes, I see nothing, but the wrongs I started to do to your soul,
My deepest feelings are to win your heart and it is and will my goal.
My tears are starting to drip from eyes,
As I tried to hold back my love for you in Disguise.
So as you show your discomfort, I hope that you see,
I really want to say that I need for you to forgive me.
As I get on my knees and hope for forgiveness,
I hope that we can build a love that gets us away from this mess.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Hope and Forgiveness by Frank Pulver )
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak