What are without Hope?
If we cannot Hope
We cannot live.
And what do we need to hope for?
A small thing?
A crust of bread?
Any dream that helps us believe in ourselves again?
The morning light-
Beauty Truth Goodness.
A word of kindness.
Love true Love.
The greatest and the smallest things.
Hope gives us life
We need hope to live
Thank God for all the times in my life when unending despair ended
And Hope has begun again.
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope Again by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov