What are without Hope?
If we cannot Hope
We cannot live.
And what do we need to hope for?
A small thing?
A crust of bread?
Any dream that helps us believe in ourselves again?
The morning light-
Beauty Truth Goodness.
A word of kindness.
Love true Love.
The greatest and the smallest things.
Hope gives us life
We need hope to live
Thank God for all the times in my life when unending despair ended
And Hope has begun again.
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope Again by Shalom Freedman )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Poem of the Day
- Love Note 5, Michael P. McParland
- My Night and Morning Crap, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Remember Me, Sammi Jorgensen
- A Mother and Her Teen.., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- MY LIFE, Sammi Jorgensen
- When I Was Depressed, Hailey Stump
- Change, Sammi Jorgensen
- Stand up to them, Nicola Kelly
- Growing old sucks, Nicola Kelly
- Say, Hailey Stump