When the thing you always dreamed for is lost
I can understand how one would feel
the pain that dwells inside the heart
and the tears of misery rolling down the eyes
when every breath is full of sighs
I can understand.
The agony grew in me too
but the only thing that holds me is hope
the hope that makes me remember what I can endure
yes, its the hope that gives me strength
and I know its only hope that can make you strong.
RUBAB ATWAL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by RUBAB ATWAL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua
- ten?, Mandolyn ...